2023 Spring Showcase
Jim Rouse Theatre (JRT) @ Wilde Lake High School
- Tech Week: Monday, May 29th – Saturday, June 3rd
- Classes performing in the Spring Showcase WILL NOT meet this week
- Non-performing classes will meet on an adjusted schedule TBD
- Spring Showcase Technical Rehearsals (for performing classes):
- Thursday, June 1st and Friday, June 2nd from 4pm-11pm – exact tech schedules TBA
- Spring Showcases: Sunday, June 4th at the JRT
More information will be posted soon.
Spring Showcase 2023
Click below for the Spring Showcase FAQ
Spring Showcase FAQ
What is the Spring Showcase?
The Spring Showcase is a year-end performance that presents the accomplishments and hard work students have put forth throughout the school year.
Who performs in the Spring Showcase?
All Kinetics classes perform in the Spring Showcase with the exception of the following classes: Fitness, Adult, Supplemental, Howard County Recreation & Parks.
Is performing in the Spring Showcase mandatory?
It is not mandatory for your student to perform in the Spring Showcase. However, a large portion of showcase preparations occur in class from February – May. If your student opts out of Spring Showcase participation they will still be included in all aspects of class instruction, including learning showcase choreography. Our instructors will do their best to differentiate instruction between performing and non-performing students.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 1st if your student is not participating in the Spring Showcase performance. Relaying this information to your student’s instructor will not be considered proper notification; we strive to relieve our instructors of as many administrative duties as possible.