Kinetics School of Dance
How do I contact someone if I need assistance?
- Our preffered method of communication is email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- You may call or visit during office hours, but the Registrar works remotely on some days. We will return your call as soon as possible. We suggest sending an email to schedule a phone call or in-person meeting.
Office Hours: Mon, Tu, Th 4:00-6:00pm
- Our instructors do not handle billing or scheduling inquiries. Be sure to contact our Registrar at the address listed above.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code for each class varies slightly. KDT has an inclusive skin-tone tights and shoes policy for most classes.
What if I need to drop a class? Will I get a refund?
- Enrollment is flexible and refunds are available with written notice of a withdrawal. No withdrawals or refunds are available after February 1st. This is also the last day to join a class.
- www.kineticsdance.org/school-of-contemporary-dance-policies/ – Click on the first drop-down bar “Tuition Policies”
What if I miss a class? Can I try a class?
- In-person make-ups and drop-ins are allowed as long as there is space available in the desired class.
- Students who are enrolled may make up a missed class by taking another class in any genre in the appropriate level.
- All make-ups and drop-ins must be scheduled in advance via Studio Director.
- For more information: www.kineticsdance.org/school-of-contemporary-dance-drop-ins/
What are the COVID-19 policies?
- KDT policies may shift as CDC and local health recommendations change. The community will be updated with notice as changes are implemented.
Do students have a performance?
- Most KDT classes perform in the Spring Showcase at the end of the Fall/Spring Term.